In this lessons, students will learn:
- Identify different types of color
- How to create colors types and color relationships using web safe colors / Hex codes
To select more than one layer
Hold Shift and select desired layers in Layers Panel.
- Embedded Style Sheet
- HTML document (web-color.html)
- Create a HTML document called “last name_first name-web-color.html”
- Create a page that looks similar to the example provided above.
- With the use of HTML Color Picker to choose the colors,
create color swatches/blocks of two – six that represent the color type.
- Name each swatch with the color type and #hex code.
- Primary Colors: Red, yellow and blue
- Secondary Colors: Green, orange and purple
- Tertiary Colors: Yellow-orange, red-orange, red-purple, blue-purple, blue-green & yellow-green
- Monochromatic colors (tints, tones, and shades of a single hue)
- Complementary color (red and green)
- Analogous colors (colors that are next to each other on the color wheel)
- The background color of the page is #ccffff.
- Create a div selector with these declarations
width 200px, height 50px and align the text center
- Place the name of the #hex color in each box.
Upload the file at the end of period to the Google Classroom > Web_Color.
DUE on Thursday November 10, 2016.