Examples of what we have discussed so far.
- Sitemap (not needed for this project)
- Code (XHTML and CSS)
Visual Narrative – Wireframe Options
- Write the narrative for your journey based on each the images.
(It must flow like a story!)
- Two Layout Options:
- Layout 1 – Create wireframes for the home page and second page.
- Layout 2- Create wireframes for the home page and second page.
- Navigation only consist of 2 pages: Home and Story.
- Applications: Wireframe.cc or Google Drawing.
- References: Show images or links used.
Place files into a folder and name: LastName_FirstName-Visual_Narrative-Wifreames
Share the folder to the Google Classroom > Visual Narrative – Wireframes.
Due: Thursday November 17, 2016.