At the end of this, you will be able to:
- Populate a table with data
- Identify some different ways that tables can be styled or customized
- Open existing XHTML table document (Last Name-First-Name-Tables.html) using and embedded style sheet.
- The width of the table is 600px.
- Place a default setting of the font Arial, then Verdana and color #111111.
- The table title or heading size of font is 30px and uses a space of 15px.
- Each cell will have space on right of 10px, left of 10px, top of 7px and bottom of 10px.
- Author, Title, Reserve Price and Current bid has a 90% font size, uppercase and uses a letter spacing of 0.1em.
- The line above Author, Title, Reserve Price and Current bid is 1px wide and color #999.
- The line below Author, Title, Reserve Price and Current bid is 2px wide and color #111111.
- The gray color used in the cell is #efefef.
- Each row should have a hover state using the color #c3e6e5.
- Save as Last Name-First-Name-styling_tables.html.
- Create a table in an XHTML document using and embedded style sheet.
- The width of the table is 800px.
- Colors: #b1cc7f, #d8e1c6, #91c4d5, #66a8be, and #d6eaf1.
- Save as Last Name-First-Name-london_commute.html.
Put files in folder: Last Name-First-Name-CSS-Tables.
Upload the files at the end of day to the Google Classroom > Styling Tables.
Please click TURN IN after you submit.
Due Friday, December 9 2016.