At the end of this project, you will be able to:
- Create a multi-page website
- To create sitemap to give an overview of the navigational structure of the website
How would you describe your family heritage?
Create a website that illustrates your family heritage.
It must consist a home page and four additional pages.
A sitemap is a schematic for a site showing the pages and linked relationships among them.
This document gives the designer an overview of the site, which allows designers to understand the breadth of the navigational needs of the project:
- What pages need to be reached from every page?
- Is there a target page that the client wants to lead people to?
All of these questions can be answered by the examining the sitemap.
- Information for your sitemap can be taken from your research description research.
- Format: Google Docs, Word, JPG.
Upload file to the Google Classroom > Family Heritage Sitemap
Last Name_First Name-Sitemap
Due Wednesday December 14, 2016