In this class exercise students will demonstrate
- How to modify the use of text effects using CSS3 properties
Create an HTML5 document for the Text Effects.
- Find four different CSS3 text effects on the internet using the properties discussed/demo in class.
- Create four different backgrounds and place modified effects.
- Embed a font style into each example. (Google Fonts or @font-face)
- Use any style of words. Example: Pop Culture, Dreaming
All of the pieces in one example needs to look like they belong together.
- The document should have the four original CSS3 text effect and the modified version.
File name: LastName_FirstName-text_effect.html
Upload the file to the Google Classroom > Text Effect.
Upload at the end of class.
DUE: Monday, March 27, 2017