During the next week, you will meet with your group and research and develop a concept /idea for your final group project.
- Day 1 (Tuesday) – Based on the game you have chosen, how will you modify it to a new game idea.
- Day 2 (Wednesday) – Sketch ideas for the game’s look.
(Name of game, placement on page, icons/images used).
Submit sketches at the end of the design concept.
- Day 3 (Thursday) – Create the Ad design in Photoshop (JPG).
The ad must contain a description of the game in the layout.
Dimensions: 600px (width) by 600px (height).
- Day 4 (Monday) – Code the Ad design of the game based on your Photoshop design.
Take advantage of the knowledge of using web fonts, CSS3 styles, and animation.
Look at the concept for the Alien Attack as a reference.
Note: The concept idea needs to be in the design.
Content in Folder:
– Ad Design Layout (JPG)
– Code Ad Design (HTML/CSS)
Folder name: Team_Name-Game Ad Design
Share folder link to the Google Classroom > Final Project Game Ad Design.
Upload at the end of the day.
DUE: Wednesday, May 10, 2017