In this lesson, students will apply elements needed to:
- Add an image to a web page
- Add width and height to the image
- Add a caption
- Create an external link on the image
- Use a directory structure
Create an HTML document (image_exercise.html).
- Add an image of your favorite activity/sport to the document
- Add a width and height attribute on the image
- Add a caption to the image
- Add an external link to the image
- Write a paragraph on why it’s your favorite activity.
- Document Structure Required
Upload the root folder (Project Folder) to the Google Classroom.
Please name folder: Last Name_First Name-Images.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT COMPRESS OR ZIP THE FOLDER
Share folder link to the Google Classroom and submit.
Please click TURN IN after you submit.
DUE: Tuesday, September 25, 2018, at the end of class.