In this lesson, students will apply elements needed to:
- Add an image to a web page
- Add a caption
- Create an external link on the image
- Use a directory structure
Create an HTML document (image_dessert.html).
- Add the image of the logo to main header element to the document
- Add the chocolate island image with the caption, ” This recipe….”
- Add an external link to the image chocolate island image of its recipe.
- Add a More Recipes as a sub-heading of <h4>
- Add last four images
- Document Structure Required
Upload the root folder (Project Folder) to the Google Classroom > Image Exercise.
Please name folder: Last Name_First Name-Images_Dessert
IMPORTANT: DO NOT COMPRESS OR ZIP THE FOLDER
Share folder link to the Google Classroom and submit.
Please click TURN IN after you submit.
DUE: Tuesday, September 25, 2018, at the end of class.