At the end of this project, the student will be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Use information from the design to obtain measurements to style the elements
- Create a page structure using divisions <div>
- Create a form and style with CSS
- Folder: lastname_firstname-styled-web-form
- HTML document: styled-webform.html
- Directory structure
- External style sheet
- Use the image provided to obtain measurements needed (height, width, margin and/or padding) in Photoshop
[Click on image twice to get the large images, download and open in Photoshop].
- Arial (Main) and Verdana (Secondary)
- Default 1em
- Copyright .8em
- Logo 5em
- form text box .8em
Place files in a folder and name: lastname_firstname-styled-web-form.
Share folder link at the end of class to the Google Classroom > Styled Web Forms.
Upload at the end of the class.
DUE: Friday, December 14, 2018