- Create a vertical navigation or horizontal navigation
- Use the background property
- Nested and float elements
- Create layers within CSS
Create a fan website containing a home page and four additional pages.
- Directory structure
- External Style Sheet
Begin creating your personal website that complies with the following:
- The page is 960 pixels wide and centered on the screen, no matter the screen resolution.
- All pages have a header section, nav section, content section, and footer section.
- All pages have a navigation menu that includes links to all pages on the site.
The navigation menu can be horizontal (between the header and main content area) or vertical (left side of the main content area) but must be consistent for all pages.
- All pages use the same color scheme/palette and consistent fonts and text colors.
- All styling is accomplished via an external CSS style sheet.
HTML and CSS – DUE Friday, January 18, 2019 before 10 pm.
- Homepage (index.html)
- Second page (e.g. boi.html)
- Third page (e.g. boi.html, name the files accordingly)
Upload sharable link to Google Classroom > Fan Site – Website
Folder name: Last Name_First Name-FanSite.
If you submit after the deadline it will be an INCOMPLETE