Meet with your group and research and develop a concept /idea for your final group project.
Look at the concept of the Alien Attack and BreakOut as a reference and write a minimum two paragraphs and submit at the end of class.
Things to do:
- Brainstorm ideas for a new game.
- Assess the ideas and select the concept for your game.
- Name your game.
- Decide on the game’s field or board
- What images and designs appear on your board?
- What are the dimensions?
- Determine the number of player/s and develop the players’ roles.
- Summarize your game.
- Provide the context for the objective and rules that follow
- State the game’s objective.
- List the rules
File name: Team_Name-Concept
Upload the file to the Google Classroom > Final Project Concept.
Upload at the end of the class.
DUE: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
How to Invent a Game